Baxxton Ridge Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Baxxton Ridge Pack

Baxxton Ridge is an area of jagged cliffs and majestic mountains covered in dense pine forests and sprinkled with icy meltwater streams. A pack of timber wolves calls this place home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little Boy Blue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Low-rank
Low-rank

Little Boy Blue Empty
PostSubject: Little Boy Blue   Little Boy Blue Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:47 pm

Hi! I'm Blue... but I'm not actually blue... I'm usually pretty happy, and I'm actually person-colored, so.. yeah.

Name: Blue
Color: white
Eyes: pale blue
Info: Five summers, the reaching pillars of this most fey of barons dragged him across the terra. Five winters, he's been mistaken and grouped with the essae, humiliated and shamed. Five springs, his nares have caught the new growth and watched it bloom. Not one to bother about much, he's laid his slight self in the cool breezes and barely twitched his plume for five autumns, only baring his ivories when harrassed, sinking them deep into pelt when threatened. Not one to hold position, he only watches contently as packs take and leave him, and grumbles in good nature as another male's pups play on him. Whether he has a mate or none is not up to him, and he makes no effort of going either way in it, though he does become irritable when his fellows mistake him for a fea.
Back to top Go down
Silverknives
Beta
Beta
Silverknives

Little Boy Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Boy Blue   Little Boy Blue Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:59 pm

*claps*
approved. and moved into the normal thingy...
Back to top Go down
https://baxxtonridge.rpg-board.net

Little Boy Blue
Page 1 of 1