Baxxton Ridge Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Baxxton Ridge Pack

Baxxton Ridge is an area of jagged cliffs and majestic mountains covered in dense pine forests and sprinkled with icy meltwater streams. A pack of timber wolves calls this place home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'd rather be antisocial

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katana
Omega
Omega

I'd rather be antisocial Empty
PostSubject: I'd rather be antisocial   I'd rather be antisocial Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:10 pm

I am Katana, and I'm much more friendly than my character, though I have a very short temper.

Katana - Male - 9 - Black fur and black eyes are this thin and scruffy brute, though black is not his natural fur color, but a layer of unkemptness over his normal pelt of iron grey and brindled fawn. He dislikes other wolven and tends to be very distant, sticking to the outsides of the pack. His initial reaction is to flee from social settings, then fight them off viciously if they pursue. His agility and speed make him a good choice for a hunter, but his lack of teamworking skills undo his abilities. His likelihood of interacting with anyone he doesn't know are slim. He may be a bit older than some, but he is definitely still in the prime of his life, and likely will be until he dies. Loyalty and friendship are not in his vocabulary, and his shifting alliance makes him rather untrustworthy. Unlike many wolven, he will scavenge from anything, be it coyote carcasses, old kills, or evern his own kind. He is unfond of pups, and it is wise to keep them away from him.

Last edited by Katana on Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated bio)
Back to top Go down
Xosis
Alpha
Alpha

I'd rather be antisocial Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd rather be antisocial   I'd rather be antisocial Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:07 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down

I'd rather be antisocial
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baxxton Ridge Pack :: Welcome Home.. :: Wolves of Baxxton Ridge.-
Jump to: