Baxxton Ridge Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Baxxton Ridge Pack

Baxxton Ridge is an area of jagged cliffs and majestic mountains covered in dense pine forests and sprinkled with icy meltwater streams. A pack of timber wolves calls this place home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xosis.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xosis
Alpha
Alpha

Xosis. Empty
PostSubject: Xosis.   Xosis. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:21 pm

Mkay, well I suppose that make me Xosis affraid . And that would also make me alpha minx of the Baxxton pack. Hmmm exciting! Alright well, I’ve RPed for a few years now so I do believe that I have the ropes down. I unlike Silvs, am a fan of the “limiting RP-lingo.” Generally speaking im a nice person, I suppose I have a short fuse, And um ya that about all I can think of for the time being so send me a message or add a thread or whatever you do on this forum thing Very Happy Thank you!

The wind warns – xosis -. The trees banter – xosis -. Water screams – xosis - fire crackles – xosis -. If you love her or hate her is not the problem, whether she loves or hates you however… now that very well could become your problem. Gliding pillars carry the young estrus of 5 years across a jagged land with ease. Frame work delicate, refined better describes the minx. Face like that straight from a mold with large deep set sterling orbits and a soft rounded nasal. Pelt softened with brush and combed into a nice fawn shade. Her appearance could be somewhat an understatement. She looks as thou she is another damsel in distress, yet strangely she is searching for no one’s help. Sharp minded and even pointer tonged the young lass will not deny you any right to be schooled. In part she is still a pup, in other she is a strong and willing leader. In all retrospect she is Xosis. She didn’t grow up abused, her parents weren’t killed, she isn’t some hand me down royalty. She is a fem out on her own for no apparent reason. Striving to stay alive. Her biggest fear? Well that depends. You could say it’s being alone forever, however parts of her enjoy being alone and would rather stay that way… things aren’t complicated if others aren’t there to make them that way right? Take a look then shield your eyes. She’s a random mess. She’s not much of a verbal wolven, better to bite your own tongue. Physical? Yes, that is one aspect that does not lack. She will not hesitate more than a moment to rip your throat out. Second chances? Not a part of her vocabulary. Don’t like it? Well tough this is who she is and how she will always be despite what you and your insufficient, unworthy, withering troops believe. Just remember a beast haunts the forest… just ask the wind.
Back to top Go down
Xosis
Alpha
Alpha

Xosis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xosis.   Xosis. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:08 am

Approved!

EDIT (Silverknives): hey, sorry to edit your post, I didn't change anything, I promise, just added this, since I was making sure we can edit each others' posts... when you get on, will you do this to the rules that need it? pweeeeeeeeease?
Back to top Go down
Silverknives
Beta
Beta
Silverknives

Xosis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xosis.   Xosis. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:09 pm

way to approve yourself... but yes, you are approved XD
Back to top Go down
https://baxxtonridge.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Xosis. Empty