Baxxton Ridge Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Baxxton Ridge Pack

Baxxton Ridge is an area of jagged cliffs and majestic mountains covered in dense pine forests and sprinkled with icy meltwater streams. A pack of timber wolves calls this place home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silverknives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverknives
Beta
Beta
Silverknives

Silverknives Empty
PostSubject: Silverknives   Silverknives Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:55 pm

I'm Silverknives, one of two Administrators and the beta male of the pack.
I'm a fun person, I love to laugh and make jokes (AND I don't bite.)
(...hard...)

I've been RPing for a while, but I've been on hiatus for a long time as well, other than an informal RP on another Forumotion forum. I'm still a little rusty, but I promise I'll polish up pretty nicely!
But I refuse to use the weird "terms" that are so popular. They're inexact and I prefer to be able to use all of my vocabulary.

So, here's Silverknives:

Name: Silverknives
Color: Grey/white
Eyes: Gold
Bio: Silverknives is a regal champion of the weak, unless he's being a bully - which he frequently does - to keep his rank and status. He is an elegant gent to females, unless they step out of line, which will earn them a nip just like any other misbehaver. He generally likes males less than females, as they pose a threat to his status as beta male, and he has a rather warlike nature with them. Above all, however, he loathes coyotes, and will frequently refer to his opponents as such. He is perfectly content being alone, but also well suited to pack life. He practically lives to serve his alpha, Xosis, and acts as her loyal guard dog, following orders immediately and without question. Messing with Xosis is a fast one-way ticket to death by his jaws.
Back to top Go down
https://baxxtonridge.rpg-board.net
Xosis
Alpha
Alpha

Silverknives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverknives   Silverknives Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:05 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Silverknives
Beta
Beta
Silverknives

Silverknives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverknives   Silverknives Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:08 pm

oh, gee... thanks Xosis XD
Back to top Go down
https://baxxtonridge.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Silverknives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverknives   Silverknives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silverknives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baxxton Ridge Pack :: Welcome Home.. :: Wolves of Baxxton Ridge.-
Jump to: